- Of the nearly 7,822 skilled nursing facilities that have partnered with CVS Pharmacy, all have received their first round of the COVID-19 vaccine, with 81% of second doses already completed.
- In addition, of the 37,58 assisted living and other long-term care facilities partnered with CVS Pharmacy, 77% have received their first doses, with 15% receiving their second.
- First doses at all long-term care facilities that selected CVS Health to provide COVID-19 vaccinations will be complete by mid-February.
- First doses for assisted living and other long-term care facilities in Massachusetts, Michigan, and Georgia, are nearing completion, with Chicago, Florida, and Texas among some already completing first doses.
- Second doses for skilled nursing facilities in Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Maryland, and New Jersey are nearing completion, with New York, Connecticut, and Maine facilities among some already completed.
This data is updated DAILY! Stay the course, stay well, mask up, get vaccinated and stay tuned!